Monday, March 17, 2014



WHAT DID WE DO ON THE FIST DAY OF THE TRAINING

On the first day of this training which is today 17th March of 2014 we have done the following skills. First of all we have learn on how to open blogs. In this training we have managed to open our blogs which will be used with our facilitator to monitor what we are doing as an assignment for the whole period of training.
My self I managed to open my blog named Habibu Mawenya.blogspot.com. In that blog I have already post the Introduction with the headline ‘GOOD WEEK’. Also you will find this summary of today's training up there.
I would like to say that I like each and everything in this training because I real add value to what I studied today.
There is nothing I dislike from this training because everything was really OK
I learn the easiest way to open blog and I managed to open my blog named ‘habibumawenya.blogspot.com’ and I managed to put information that are useful to everyone who pass on it.
Also I learn on how to research for different information from the social media and how to cross check the facts from social networks.
Then I learn on how to search for different information from different links, copy them, save them for the future use.
For example we have learn on how to find the following information; the address of MCT, the population of Iringa district, and the address of Finland embassy

No comments:

Post a Comment